TUSX
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forum fixed?

Forum fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Magilla View Post
    Thanks Mick, it would be good to get back to being a forum again.
    Wouldn't it! We are copping so much negative flack on the Bookface and Insta groups.
    I haven't even bothered to try and get support for a fundraiser raffle again this year....as what sort of exposure can we offer in return for support? !

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Sitting back from your trophy to make it appear bigger only makes you look smaller!

Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    Game Hunters Association of Australia inc - Life Member
    ABA Bowhunting Instructor
    ADA qualified measurer
    Former Game Council R Licence Examiner

Assassin Automotive Solutions

We'll "take care" of your problems

Quarry Road, Murwillumbah , NSW. Ph: 0481 303965
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Wouldn't it! We are copping so much negative flack on the Bookface and Insta groups.
    I haven't even bothered to try and get support for a fundraiser raffle again this year....as what sort of exposure can we offer in return for support? !

I have finally logged in after many many tries, very dissappointed that Marcus has not come forth as promised, but then i have been waiting on a bow string from him since June last year, ordered last year, he said his string maker would not be available until sept, so that was ok, so i again sent him an email in November just asking what is happening , but to this date NO ANSWER( no return email confirming) what so ever, not sure what is going on but that is it with me now.

It is very poor that this forum has been let run down, any sponsor would be appalled at how it is now, I have given up any hope that this forum will be fixed, as it has been well over 6 months since Antonio has written that he is in the process of fixing the forum,I have not been able to access the forum for weeks, and when I have it is very very slow, and then just logs me out sometimes...

As for trying to get sponsors on board for you group hunt, I think you are doing the right by not asking for donations from the forum sponsors.

I wish to thank you for your efforts, and pf those other people that have been trying to get this foum back running as before, I realy hope all your efforts are not in vain.

Now to see if this post will go through.......

Cheers,
    Rick
    UNBELIEVABLE
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post

I have finally logged in after many many tries, very dissappointed that Marcus has not come forth as promised, but then i have been waiting on a bow string from him since June last year, ordered last year, he said his string maker would not be available until sept, so that was ok, so i again sent him an email in November just asking what is happening , but to this date NO ANSWER( no return email confirming) what so ever, not sure what is going on but that is it with me now.

It is very poor that this forum has been let run down, any sponsor would be appalled at how it is now, I have given up any hope that this forum will be fixed, as it has been well over 6 months since Antonio has written that he is in the process of fixing the forum,I have not been able to access the forum for weeks, and when I have it is very very slow, and then just logs me out sometimes...

As for trying to get sponsors on board for you group hunt, I think you are doing the right by not asking for donations from the forum sponsors.

I wish to thank you for your efforts, and pf those other people that have been trying to get this foum back running as before, I realy hope all your efforts are not in vain.

Now to see if this post will go through.......

Cheers,
    Rick
    UNBELIEVABLE
    Well bugger me down, it has posted twice LOL
    UNBELIEVABLE
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123