Ozcut Broadheads

Thread: Poaching thread

Poaching thread

I think that this is a big enough issue to warrant it's own thread, with instant sms trail cams and other technology cheaply available more and more are getting caught.
    Same as this plugging roos with arrows caper that I keep hearing about and it's not newbies but blokes that should know better.
    https://www.theland.com.au/story/587...legal-hunters/

Poaching thread

Still wish our peak bodies would slap the fk out of govt and media when they call it illegal hunting instead of poaching. They need to be dragged into court and be forced to print retractions every time. It's not like our membership fees have actually opened up new areas or anything for anyone in forever so they may as well be used for something positive.

Maybe I'm snob but I wouldn't class a pig dogger or spotlight shooter as a hunter even when they are doing it legally. Maybe you could call the dogs the hunters.. And well a shooter is just that, a shooter.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    -= The Matter is Void =-
    Lock them up and throw away the key, they are the biggest threat to our past time.

Poaching thread

Anybody who hunts legally is a hunter. Be it with hounds to point, track or chase as tools they've trained or with a 30 06 or bow as a tool. United as hunters we have a lot more in common than the folks trying to put an end to hunting.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Poaching thread

Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    Anybody who hunts legally is a hunter. Be it with hounds to point, track or chase as tools they've trained or with a 30 06 or bow as a tool. United as hunters we have a lot more in common than the folks trying to put an end to hunting.

Exactly!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Sitting back from your trophy to make it appear bigger only makes you look smaller!

Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    Game Hunters Association of Australia inc - Life Member
    ABA Bowhunting Instructor
    ADA qualified measurer
    Former Game Council R Licence Examiner

Assassin Automotive Solutions

We'll "take care" of your problems

Quarry Road, Murwillumbah , NSW. Ph: 0481 303965
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post

I agree totally and all the more reason to throw the book at those doing the wrong!
    ADA Member
    ADA Accredited Scorer

#70 Hoyt Nitrum Turbo
    #70 Bear Anarchy
    #50 Bear Super Kodiak recurve
    #45 Samick Leopard II recurve
    #60 Klaus Deluxe longbow

"If your not working to protect hunting then you are working to destroy it" FRED BEAR
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterbyname&bynature View Post
    I agree totally and all the more reason to throw the book at those doing the wrong!
    Exactly Rob - whilst I may not agree with their methods - as long as they are engaging in a legal activity they will always have my full support - united we stand - divided - its back to golf!!
    2014 PSE DNA SP - 65#
    2015 PSE Full Throttle - 64#
    Martin Mamba Recurve - 50#
    Bear Kodiak Magnum 50th Anniversary #55

Poaching thread

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Exactly Rob - whilst I may not agree with their methods - as long as they are engaging in a legal activity they will always have my full support - united we stand - divided - its back to golf!!
    Are you bringing your golf clubs to the cape hunt mate?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Sitting back from your trophy to make it appear bigger only makes you look smaller!

Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    Game Hunters Association of Australia inc - Life Member
    ABA Bowhunting Instructor
    ADA qualified measurer
    Former Game Council R Licence Examiner

Assassin Automotive Solutions

We'll "take care" of your problems

Quarry Road, Murwillumbah , NSW. Ph: 0481 303965