Ozcut Broadheads

Bear Attitude 2014 Model

Makes me sad to pass this on (all details below) but with two very young kids, living in Melbourne it is better off with someone who will use it.

All gear used maybe 20-30 times in 2015/16 then in storage since. Originally purchased from Oz hunting and bows in VIC.

Hopefully it will go to someone who can make good use of it. Hopefully fill the freezer and have lots of fun. Essentially I have a complete set up. Hunting bow, target, rangefinder and accessories.

Ideally I would like to sell the lot to one person but if not I will split as follows
    1) Bow and all accessories $500
    2) Bushnell The Truth Rangefinder $250

Given most people on this forum will have an appreciation for value I not really interested in haggling too much on price. Yes it all cost a lot more than I am selling it for.

Details / specs follow.

The Bear Attitude is for the bowhunter on a budget who isn't willing to sacrifice performance or reliability.

The all new Bear Attitude will deliver in any hunting situation. At 31 inches axle to axle and a speed of 310 feet per second the 2014 Attitude will perform with all of the high end bows at a fraction of the cost.

The Attitude has a single string suppressor to reduce any string noise or remaining vibration after the shot and is driven by the smooth EZ3 single cam system.

Specs at a glance
    IBO Speed 310fps
    Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs.
    Draw length range 25"-32"
    Brace Height 7.25"
    Axle to Axle 31"
    Mass weight 3.7lbs
    Let-Off 80%
    EZ3 Super Smooth single Cam
    Single Offset String Suppressors make release even quieter and to counter the greatest amount of vibration
    Tight High Precision Limb Pockets
    Strings and cables - Bear pre-stretched Contra-Band HP strings BCY 8125 and cables BCY 452X - eliminates string stretch and peep rotation
    Cable Slide
    Cable Rod
    Grip eliminates hand torque and delivers unmatched accuracy
    Right Hand
    Realtree camo with black limbs.

Sights: 2. One for hunting and one for targets so you can just swap sights over when using field tips or hunting tips.

Hunting sight Trophy ridge five pin

Target Sight 4 pin trophy ridge (one which came with Bow)

Stabiliser: 2. One smaller one which came with the bow (trophy ridge) (6inch) and larger 9 inch which I bought to add greater precision to shooting. Both come with bow.

Release Aid Trophy ridge (probable want to upgrade but is usable)

Rest QAD Ultra Rest (got rid of whisker biscuit when I bought due to the effect on precision shooting)

Arrows: Mixture. 50-60 grain. Good quality. Lit knocks for hunting and arrow retrieval. Field tips and hunting tips (6 tusker sharpened screw in)

Plano Hard Case with tool box includes HEX keys for adjustment and spare bits and pieces.

Quiver on bow Trophy Ridge attached but I think is close to end of useful life.

Side quiver for target practice. (attaches to belt)

Bow Stand: Cartel Kick Stand

Range Finder: Bushnell (The Truth) a very nice piece of kit range finder designed specifically for bow hunting read more https://www.bushnell.com/Products/Ra...th/?sku=202442
    IMG_20190113_100618.jpgIMG_20190113_095122.jpg

Bear Attitude 2014 Model

What's the shipping to Brisbane for all that?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk