Bowhunting Downunder

Thread: Group hunt?

Group hunt?

Just wondering if there are any group hunts being organised this year. Iím only new to bow hunting and have only hunted on my property, Iím really keen to see some different country, I would love to be able to learn from some more expierenced hunters. I normally canít get away for the rut as thatís when usually shear but we are in the process of destocking completely so should be free now to see it. I am looking forward more to seeing deer than taking one ( but if one gets close enough😁)

Just seeing whatís out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There is a trip to Cape York happening in September. You'd need to get in touch with Mick (Assassin) about that. Not sure if there are any free spots or not. Either way you'd be able to get on the waiting list. May not fit the deer requirements though. How flexible are your timings?

Matt

Group hunt?

Yeah Iíll check it out, im pretty flexible with times, beauty of being your own boss, been looking at NZ seems alright flights are pretty cheap, and the doctari packages seem pretty good, but feel like some experience might be good before heading to another country.

Group hunt?

Quote Originally Posted by B.Hill View Post
    Just wondering if there are any group hunts being organised this year. Iím only new to bow hunting and have only hunted on my property, Iím really keen to see some different country, I would love to be able to learn from some more expierenced hunters. I normally canít get away for the rut as thatís when usually shear but we are in the process of destocking completely so should be free now to see it. I am looking forward more to seeing deer than taking one ( but if one gets close enough😁)

Just seeing whatís out there

G'day mate...yeah I have organized another Group Hunt this year to the Cape...at the moment all 10 spots are filled and paid for. Check out my previous posts under "Blood, Sweat & Beers...".....for details.

I can possibly take you out to "view" deer on the property I have access to...but not allowed to shoot them at the moment (as the owner wants the numbers to build up)

Give me a call sometime, my number is in my signature....

Cheers,

Mick

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Sitting back from your trophy to make it appear bigger only makes you look smaller!

Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    Game Hunters Association of Australia inc - Life Member
    ABA Bowhunting Instructor
    ADA qualified measurer
    Former Game Council R Licence Examiner

Assassin Automotive Solutions

We'll "take care" of your problems

Quarry Road, Murwillumbah , NSW. Ph: 0481 303965
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    G'day mate...yeah I have organized another Group Hunt this year to the Cape...at the moment all 10 spots are filled and paid for. Check out my previous posts under "Blood, Sweat & Beers...".....for details.

I can possibly take you out to "view" deer on the property I have access to...but not allowed to shoot them at the moment (as the owner wants the numbers to build up)

Cheers,

Mick

This is the first time in awhile that i have been able to log into the forum, and it is still very very slow.....;.

Great offer Mick.... this is what this forum is about, people helping out others, pity the forum was not running to speed.....otyhers must be getting so frustrated with the forum as a whole
    UNBELIEVABLE
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post

Cheers,

Mick

This is the first time in awhile that i have been able to log into the forum, and it is still very very slow.....;.

Great offer Mick.... this is what this forum is about, people helping out others, pity the forum was not running to speed.....others must be getting so frustrated with the forum as a whole
    UNBELIEVABLE