Apex Archery
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recurve Bow

Recurve Bow

I have waited over 2 months for a bow from a forum member to which I have paid up front, I have told this member I will not name and shame and I will keep this promise but I do not know how long I can keep this promise, all the members I have personally dealt with have done the right thing by me and I will do the right thing whoever deals with me. If some members think they know who I am talking about please keep it to your self and let me handle it in my own way, I do not like naming a fellow forum member because I do not know what the problem in the delay is. Please respect what I ask, regards Keith.
    what state is he in?
    That state is not important as I said I will deal with it in my own way

Recurve Bow

That sucks Keith: /

Are they responding to your messages? I know you promised not to name them but it might save another forum member heartache if the seller has a history of this. It is up to you though mate, make the choice that feel right for you.

My transaction have all been positive so far *knock on wood* but I am not sure I would be able to keep my cool this long if I was in your position : )

Hope it gets sorted for u soon mate

(0_o)
    Aif (0_o)
    Keith, you know what I reckon....
    Mate even though my mental health is still loose a.f. I will fly over with you if needed.
    Kind regards Rhino
    Very disappointing Keith, if he has an issue he should have informed you by now mate. We have had a couple of jerks in the past that ripped off members, the fraud squad is an option if you don't want to start breaking legs.
    Forum member buying and selling OR Forum member making [his own]&selling
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaftcaster View Post
    Forum member buying and selling OR Forum member making [his own]&selling
    It was the regarding the sale of an older production recurve bow.
    Christmas in JULY no it will come on FEBUARY THE 17th 2019 when I disclose who the prick is who promises the world but shafts you big time.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast