TUSX

Thread: Cape York 2019

Cape York 2019

As many of you are aware - Mick (Assassin) has organised a trip in Sept. Some of you are coming and I look forward to meeting you. However, my hunting partner, Rob Hunter, has had to pull out. Mick I believe you are already aware of this. Rob and I had organised to meet in Cairns to hire a 4WD and some camping gear - thereby splitting all costs. A veh I believe is already arranged by Rob and we have a quote for the gear. So I now need someone to fill Rob's spot. If any one is interested in travelling to spot X this way pleas PM me or call me 0414 237801. The advantages are obvious and also less gear to take on the plane if flying to Cairns. If more than one is interested even better- the more the merrier. Obviously Mick will also now be looking for someone extra - Cheers...Wayne
    2014 PSE DNA SP - 65#
    2015 PSE Full Throttle - 64#
    Martin Mamba Recurve - 50#
    Bear Kodiak Magnum 50th Anniversary #55

Cape York 2019

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good stuff Bodie, be good to have another trad shooter on board

Matt

Cape York 2019

Better start practicing, been flat out since I got back from your place only shot my bow once so might start flinging a few today.
    Im pretty excited hope it all pans out, I never really t hought about the cape much but I told myself that the next group hunt that came up Id go on, the milani hunt came up but wasnt possible then this came up and figured it was meant to be.
    Watch this thread for all manner of dumb newbie questions about probably everything😀

The group hunt last year was my first time bowhunting so i'd still consider myself a newbie too. Its an awesome way to learn more about hunting with a bow, with a great group of blokes.

Cape York 2019

Brodie is a no show - so still looking - if any takers or any interest please PM me -thanks

2014 PSE DNA SP - 65#
    2015 PSE Full Throttle - 64#
    Martin Mamba Recurve - 50#
    Bear Kodiak Magnum 50th Anniversary #55