Apex Archery

One last rant, "better put the kettle on" ahaha

So here we are still limping along, like a goat that's copped an arrow in the hind leg weve had good days and bad days, being shot in the back leg the goat now has gangrene, is loaded with lice the size of a 5 cent piece, covered in ticks but still manages to gain enough strength to limp through another day. The whole time the greens and antis have been laughing it up. Hmm, so I know this guy and he knows the password but won't give it??? Wtf is going on with that? What a fkn embarrassment, it's like ringing up your boss and saying "nah, nah, nah mate, I'm not going to work today cos the missus can't find me other sock". Pass the buck much fella's?
    This is my connection to the Bowhunting world cos I still refuse to be a part of toxic mainstream social media with the endless self promotion and self gratification of seeing the same blokes re post the same stories week in week out for the little fanboys to get "likes" like little teenage girls, it turns my stomach. It's like walking into the Gents at the local and seeing your mates all giggling, grabbing at each other's meat UGH.
    I'm going to start my own friggin club and none of use ****s are invited, yep and **** use for letting this die, I gave prizes I couldn't afford for months and months and barely made a sale and done it all with a pleasant demeanor and smiled and waved the whole fkn time.
    Had too many bourbons Rhino??? Copy that, Maybe I have lads, maybe I have........
    Rant over, but will be back tomorrow for round 2.

Where's the club gonna be?
    I've been stirring the pot over at ahn while the rest of you sort your issues with this forum.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    -= The Matter is Void =-
    'Never been on friendface or instafame since before it was cool to not be on friendface or instafame'. Lol

With this forum the way it is I don't come here often. Shame as it was a good community.
    The degree of satisfaction gained from the accomplishment of a goal is directly proportional to the hardships and challenges overcome in order to achieve it.

Border Black Douglas recurve 70# & 58# HEX6-H BB2 limbs
    brigalow selfbow with rawhide string

Haven't been on here much for ages just because it's too f--ing hard.
    Rhino mate I still wear your mossyoak hoody with pride mate. Thanks again for your generosity. Pity the forum has turned to ****e!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    ADA Member
    ADA Accredited Scorer

#70 Hoyt Nitrum Turbo
    #70 Bear Anarchy
    #50 Bear Super Kodiak recurve
    #45 Samick Leopard II recurve
    #60 Klaus Deluxe longbow

"If your not working to protect hunting then you are working to destroy it" FRED BEAR
    I'm still here just! Pretty much lost the passion as my boy has shown no interest in bows (may change one day) so we are both exploring other interests.
    Stick, String and Sharp Things what could possibly go wrong?

Sneak, Sneak, Sneak, Whack!!!

RUN BOY RUN UPA TREE UPA TREE!!!!
    I'm back now that I can post to the forum.
    Had a few hiccups in life since the forum hunt last year but starting to get back on track again.
    The forum has been a fantastic resource for me and I hope I've been able to make someone else's life better even in a small way with my contributions.
    I'll keep coming back.
    No matter what hobby or forum or process we get involved in, sooner or later it will have highlights and low lights. When it gets tough, it's not about point scoring, it's about riding the wave til it gets good again
    HEY! I've been able to log in tonight! WOOHOO!

I'm still passionate but just can't handle the 25min or so attempt to log in, with continual redirection to other sites! Sometimes, no matter how hard I try, I just can't access the site at all! I am on now via Tapatalk...but still took me 3 goes with redirection issues again...

Cheers,

Mick
    Sitting back from your trophy to make it appear bigger only makes you look smaller!

Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    Game Hunters Association of Australia inc - Life Member
    ABA Bowhunting Instructor
    ADA qualified measurer
    Former Game Council R Licence Examiner

Assassin Automotive Solutions

We'll "take care" of your problems

Quarry Road, Murwillumbah , NSW. Ph: 0481 303965

Hallo, had a few let downs trying to log in myself. Seems to be okay atm but it did last a long time.
    I'm set to get some redress from gubmint an' kafflik family welfare from me days as a ward. Maybe I'll be able to afford meself something nice like a dental filling and repay an old debt before the fella concerned dies before the surprise can finish him. That'd be nice, not sure how my gob will feel with the cavity filled its been like 10 years.

Carry on 😷

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dwmac View Post
    Hallo, had a few let downs trying to log in myself. Seems to be okay atm but it did last a long time.
    I'm set to get some redress from gubmint an' kafflik family welfare from me days as a ward. Maybe I'll be able to afford meself something nice like a dental filling and repay an old debt before the fella concerned dies before the surprise can finish him. That'd be nice, not sure how my gob will feel with the cavity filled its been like 10 years.

Carry on 😷

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk
    Good to hear from you dwmac.

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk
    The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.
    Proverbs 12:27