Ozcut Broadheads

I want a better shaft

Well that title could mean one of two things I guess but seriously, I've been shooting Powerflights for a couple of years and now want to upgrade but bloody hell there's a lot of arrows to choose from. I do more target shooting purely because that's what I get most opportunity to do bit I want to use the same are set up for hunting as well.
    Feeling a bit overwhelmed so hoping to tap into the knowledge on the forum for some suggestions.
    I'm comfortable making up my own arrows and want to maintain the same diameter arrows if I can.
    Typically shooting ~500gr arrows and 300 spine, 29.5".
    I can't afford to break the bank, reluctant to spend more than $130/doz if possible.
    Suggestions/experience/comments...all welcome.
    Cheers,
    Paul
    Mate over the years I've tried easton , beman, gold tip and many more but the one I really like and have settled on is victory sport ,nice price and very consistent
    don't need to be armed to find peace
    Cheers ed. I've been trying to narrow down my options and Victory was one of the shafts I'd seriously considered.
    Thanks for your advice.
    Paul

I want a better shaft

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Graham 1967 View Post
    Cheers ed. I've been trying to narrow down my options and Victory was one of the shafts I'd seriously considered.
    Thanks for your advice.
    Paul
    Hi Paul. Bowhunters domain shafts will be my next purchase. I like their outset and sleeve setup, and the tolerances are good.

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk
    The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.
    Proverbs 12:27

I want a better shaft

Quote Originally Posted by Beleg View Post
    Hi Paul. Bowhunters domain shafts will be my next purchase. I like their outset and sleeve setup, and the tolerances are good.

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk
    Let us know how those go, of the three I know shooting them all say they are OK.. But only one says he would buy them again.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    -= The Matter is Void =-
    Thanks for the responses gents. I've ordered some Victory shafts and they should arrive during the week.
    I'll Fletch some up and see how they fly.
    I'll post when I've had a few shots

I want a better shaft

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Graham 1967 View Post
    Thanks for the responses gents. I've ordered some Victory shafts and they should arrive during the week.
    I'll Fletch some up and see how they fly.
    I'll post when I've had a few shots
    Nice. Pretty happy with my victory's.
    You go with .245, .204 or .166 id ?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    -= The Matter is Void =-
    .245 mate