TUSX

Is there a work around to a 4 fletched arrow.

I don't have a blitzenburger jig and just wanred to know if there is a way to do a 4 fletch on arrows with a 3 fletch jig?
    Cheers
    Bruce
    Perhaps fletch one vane. Take arrow out and rotate 180 and do the 2nd vane. Then twist the nock about 70 degrees and repeat. This will give ballance as opposing vanes will be 180 apart.
    Vanes on 4 vane arrows are not every 90 degrees, they are more like an x wing fighter from star wars.
    If you are not using a forked rest you could have the vanes every 90 if you want.
    Hope this makes sense.

What jig Bruce? My jojan allows for 4 but turns out like x wing. Also tried 6 vane which looks cool but too much hassle.

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk
    The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.
    Proverbs 12:27
    Most vanes on 4 fletched arrows are at 90 degrees apart from one another.. They can be fletched in the X wing configuration aswell which are 110-70 degrees. On a normal jig you could do a 4 vane by flipping the arrow and fletching 2 vanes 180 degrees apart and then rotate the nock 90 degrees and repeat but it would be far from consistent..
    Last edited by A_MCCULLOCH; 25th June 2019 at 03:04 PM.
    Thanks for the replies gents might need to buy a new jig if I want to get consistency. Steve it's a Martin jig.
    Cheers Bruce

Buy a blitz ya tight ass😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 PSE DNA SP - 65#
    2015 PSE Full Throttle - 64#
    Martin Mamba Recurve - 50#
    Bear Kodiak Magnum 50th Anniversary #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Buy a blitz ya tight ass��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man I've got 3 jigs and I'm only toying with the idea. Maybe next time when I get back to thinking about the killer amount of little blazer vanes I have.