Ozcut Broadheads

Cape York arrows

Getting some gear sorted, I think these arrows will be my go to Cape York setup. Bowhunters domain 300 spine, 9.8gpi, outserts with ss collars. 125g van diemens up front. Bolt vanes.
    Finally had a chance to shoot them today, very impressed at the accuracy and consistency.
    Super pumped to smoke some pigs with them soon.

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk
    The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.
    Proverbs 12:27
    They are a good little head,
    I took both my fallow this year with the 150's out of my recurve.
    Out of that they will take some stopping.
    Solid mate, get stuck in.
    VPA prostaff, BONE SPLITTING PERFORMANCE.

LIVE THE HUNT
    Yep - I'll be taking the 150g VD on my Axis 260 with 75 gr brass inserts - 225gr up front and just under 600gr all up - was thinking of taking the FT but got a new baby - just got to shoot them both through the chrono to see which one is quicker. Suspect the FT but should be interesting.....then to dial in the winner...
    2014 PSE DNA SP - 65#
    2015 PSE Full Throttle - 64#
    Martin Mamba Recurve - 50#
    Bear Kodiak Magnum 50th Anniversary #55

Cape York arrows

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Yep - I'll be taking the 150g VD on my Axis 260 with 75 gr brass inserts - 225gr up front and just under 600gr all up - was thinking of taking the FT but got a new baby - just got to shoot them both through the chrono to see which one is quicker. Suspect the FT but should be interesting.....then to dial in the winner...
    Sweet mate, looking forward to seeing them in action.
    I weighed my arrows, coming in at 511 grains all up. Pretty happy with the weight and how they fly.

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk
    The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.
    Proverbs 12:27

Cape York arrows

Iím taking the good old gold tip hunter 340 spine with 120gn brass insert and 130gn outback supreme, total weight of 555gn seem to go alright, pointy end seems to stay in front,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Hill View Post
    I’m taking the good old gold tip hunter 340 spine with 120gn brass insert and 130gn outback supreme, total weight of 555gn seem to go alright, pointy end seems to stay in front,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm running the same too Bodie...but without the insert.

Cheers,

Mick
    Sitting back from your trophy to make it appear bigger only makes you look smaller!

Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    Game Hunters Association of Australia inc - Life Member
    ABA Bowhunting Instructor
    ADA qualified measurer
    Former Game Council R Licence Examiner

Assassin Automotive Solutions

We'll "take care" of your problems

Quarry Road, Murwillumbah , NSW. Ph: 0481 303965
    What do you have up the front Mick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    What do you have up the front Mick?
    130grn Supremes....
    Sitting back from your trophy to make it appear bigger only makes you look smaller!

Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    Game Hunters Association of Australia inc - Life Member
    ABA Bowhunting Instructor
    ADA qualified measurer
    Former Game Council R Licence Examiner

Assassin Automotive Solutions

We'll "take care" of your problems

Quarry Road, Murwillumbah , NSW. Ph: 0481 303965
    I`ll be running the widowmaker 250s with various 125gr heads, I've acquired over the years, winddow 3 blades, slick trick magnums & Griztricks, outback supremes, stainless tuskers, F11 and even a few rage hypodermics. total arrow weight 580gr. weather I get to use them all is another story
    20190805_141725.jpg

gave a griztrick a test on the weekend blasted through GOPR3767_1564807779330_high.jpg

I`ll be up there about 2 weeks after you blokes so any info/GPS points of water or prime locations you could pass on would be very helpful and I`d owe you a beer or 2