Arrowhead Magazine

Contributing to the forum

Hi Folks I wish I could say that I hunt heaps but since getting married again, having little kids and losing access to a great property it's been tricky. I notice a lot of hits on posts which tells me a lot of people remain interested in this site. I encourage you to post or reply to posts to generate more interest and partication. This is not normally my style but thought it worth a mention.
    Cheers Bruce
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    Hi Folks I wish I could say that I hunt heaps but since getting married again, having little kids and losing access to a great property it's been tricky. I notice a lot of hits on posts which tells me a lot of people remain interested in this site. I encourage you to post or reply to posts to generate more interest and partication. This is not normally my style but thought it worth a mention.
    Cheers Bruce
    Just logging on is a pain Bruce, in my case I have to wait until a virus loaded page opens first, clear that then I can usually get the forum to load. It takes ages and most times I try to post it will not go through. Kind of frustrating typing out a big reply to someone only to have it not go through.
    Cheers Bruce
    Just logging on is a pain Bruce, in my case I have to wait until a virus loaded page opens first, clear that then I can usually get the forum to load. It takes ages and most times I try to post it will not go through. Kind of frustrating typing out a big reply to someone only to have it not go through.

Or it gets posted twice Magilla, lol.

I cannot log on with my pc but almost everyday it works fine on Tapatalk on my phone. It took some getting used to but now I like it better.

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk
    The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.
    Proverbs 12:27
    Apologies gents, I do all of my forum from my phone and it seems to be ok so I was under the impression that things were fixed.....biz as usual it seems

Apologies gents, I do all of my forum from my phone and it seems to be ok so I was under the impression that things were fixed.....biz as usual it seems
    Same here Bruce, I have been using Tapatalk for over a year, the forum is virtually unusable on pc.

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk
    The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.
    Proverbs 12:27
    hi
    it takes ages to load now one seems to care anymore.
    i'll just fade away i guess.
    cheers meggsie
    hi
    it takes ages to load now one seems to care anymore.
    i'll just fade away i guess.
    cheers meggsie
    I thought it may have been fixed when I seen there was still some activity.
    Tried the laptop but my security still blocks it, prob a good thing.

Just posting to see if it all still works on the old ipad.
    Seems fine.

Yeah, still some ip ranges blocked. Work arounds still functioning fine tho. It's just disappointing, should have been fixed within a day and it's been forever.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    -= The Matter is Void =-