TUSX

Find a quiet place

As promised.

I have finished my dad and daughter trip catching up with a couple forum members in Dean-Yowie and Assassin, good luck on your trip to the Cape York lads as well as the other peeps on the forum trip, you'll all have a ball. I'll be heading up my self with Matty Moore at KAYUGA ADVRENTURES end of August, can't wait.

I have spent a few hours this morning tweeking a few pictures and uploaded and copying and posted my hunt in Africa last year into the BOWHUNT STORIES section of this forum, not to mention writing the story and previous uploading and pictures, took some time doing first on my PC and little a little trouble posting with our ongoing issues here but its done.

I look forward to reading some of your hunting endeavors in the future.

So as the title says find a quiet place, keep the kettle on and grab a box of cookies you'll need them read, relax and enjoy my hunt WHERE DREAMS ARE MADE.
    VPA prostaff, BONE SPLITTING PERFORMANCE.

LIVE THE HUNT

Find a quiet place

Sweet mate, looking forward to it.

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk
    The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.
    Proverbs 12:27

Find a quiet place

Was great to see you mate!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Sitting back from your trophy to make it appear bigger only makes you look smaller!

Public Relations Officer, Head Bowhunting Instructor & past "Supreme Commander"- Pacific Bowmen inc
    Game Hunters Association of Australia inc - Life Member
    ABA Bowhunting Instructor
    ADA qualified measurer
    Former Game Council R Licence Examiner

Assassin Automotive Solutions

We'll "take care" of your problems

Quarry Road, Murwillumbah , NSW. Ph: 0481 303965