TUSX

Thread: Nsw bushfires

Nsw bushfires

To my fellow archers in the devastating fire areas of NSW and QLD be safe and my fellow RFS and CFS and CFA members we will come through this hell fire because of our strong resilience and commitment to help each other through all types of disasters, be safe, I have been in the NSW RFS for 41 years and it is a family to be proud of like the CFS and the CFA. I depart north soon, regards Keith.
    Thanks for your efforts Keith, the guys up here in Port have been at it for months. They saved my parents place in Lake Cathie last week & they did a great job in our street yesterday & today.
    Thanks again & stay safe.
    Update on the Nsw fires, they are fxxxxxg horrendous down here on the South Coast, been out every day for over a week, day shift and night shift, all we can do is put in control burns and property protection. food is sxxt but the public are showing the never give up Aussie spirit, makes me proud to be an Auusie. To my fellow forum members in any emergency service take pride in what you are doing and stay safe, cheers Keith.