TUSX
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Free to Good Home

This thread will be dedicated to those who wish to let something go at no cost to another member of the forum. People can set their own guidelines as to who they will give the goods to and it is the donors perogative as to how and who they choose to give it to.

It is a great avenue for people to give something away that sits around doing nothing and get it into the hands of someone who really needs it, like a young member with no cash or a new starter who needs to stock up on gear to get hunting with.

All postage details are to be set by the donor of goods and if you miss out on an item then so be it. No complaints will be tolerated as people are giving away items out of the goodness of their heart and if you are lucky enough to be a recipient, then obviously a note of gratitude will go a long way. People might also like to post up a picture of the goods they receive being used in the field.

Thank you all and we are really looking forward to seeing the tremendous support that we have within our bowhunting ranks.
    Not all deer make the record book, but they all make mine

Wildview STC-TGL2IR Infrared Xtreme Trail camera that is not working.

Bought new from the US about 18 months ago and not worth sending back for repairs.

Was working, could be an easy fix for some electronics handy person, or might just be dead.

Includes re-chargeable C cell batteries, USB cable and strap. Manual and downloads available from the website.

Just pay postage and it's yours.
    http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/...IPACK-4p26.htm

hi all, have a maxpedition proteus torso back in black that is well used but in good nick aside from one molle loop that has come unstitched, its black. not needed here any more, hoping one of the juniors here might have a need for it. if youre a junior, and have contributed to the forum and bowhunting community and want it let me know,

cheers
    alan
    Alan Specketer

I am currently experiencing life at a rate of several WTF's a minute
    hi alan pm on its way
    pm sent allan
    got it simo, normally wait a few days to decide who gets it, its not necessarily a first in best dressed thing with me... so stay tuned... but apologies mate, thought i had replied to you.
    Alan Specketer

I am currently experiencing life at a rate of several WTF's a minute
    I've got a coffee table getting in the road here. Its designed and built by a master craftsman in his formative years. His work will all be famous after he dies. Yes, it was made by me!

Its jarrah i think. Made it in high school. We don't really use coffee table here and its in the road so i thought i would offer it out there in case someone is interested. Can provide photo if there is any interest

I also have a large crt style television. Nothing special but it needs set top box. We only stopped using it cause the in laws upgraded their tv and we ended up with their 'old' 200'' flat screen fan dangled thing, cause it had a faint line while watching one screen in sound of music. Should see what else we ended up with when they moved house!

Anyway, i know its old i just hate throwing things out that might have some use to some body. Happy to provide a photo if any interest

These would be pick up only as just to bulky to post

Happy for someone to inspect etc

Just send a pm if interested and i can give a phone number or address
    eject, EJECT!!

Fly reel

I have a fly reel and fly line which is not being used. It is Scientific Anglers (a reputable UK brand) and a model no longer made or if made, not sent to Australia. I will be moving to a lighter reel and line, more suitable to the creeks where I live.

I would like to give it to someone who is interested in starting out fly fishing, as i do not do enough of it to have multiple rods and multiple reels which are not used. It comes with backing, and with fly line (WF7F) already on it. it has no leader, nor tippet. it does not come with the most important bit of gear, a rod, and a 6wt or preferably 7 wt would do, to start with.

so, to summarise: if you would like it, PM me why. don't write a novel. I wont read it if you do. If you live in NSW or Vic or anywhere immediately around Melbourne or SYD, then I will post it to you for nothing. If you live in further-away states or territories, say whether you are interested in contributing something small (like $5) to the postage.
    Reel now gone.
    And while we're on the subject of fly fishing...

I have a pair of XL Fly'n'Dry Neoprene waders with integrated boots (size 11 I think... I'll have to check as they're in the shed and I'm in my office at the moment pretending to be working). These are heavy duty neoprenes for cold weather fishing and the only reason I'm not selling them is that I've had them for years and they've seen a lot of work which has left them in perfect fishing condition but dirty, marked and stained.

If anyone is planning any winter flshing or heading to the Tassie highlands and these would fit. Just sort out picking them up or pay for the shipping (they weigh a bit!!).
    aim at a spot... aim at a spot... aim at a spot...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast