Ozcut Broadheads
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Pm sent slinky
    add me on facebook. Dylan Taylor
    Free to good home 11 Beman Carbon-Flash (630 spin) @ 29.5". Fletched with VaneTec 1.5" FITA vanes set straight. All weight the within 1/4 a grain (263g IIRC) of each other and have 100g heads glued in. 12 Over Nock included. Pickup free or just pay the post.
    My level of maturity depends on who I'm with.

I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement & physics.

Dont thank me for being nice to you.... Thank the doctors that prescribe the medication that keeps me from shaking the stupid out of you!!!!
    om sent wahcat
    Quote Originally Posted by nicmorris View Post
    om sent wahcat
    Arrows gone to a better home.
    My level of maturity depends on who I'm with.

I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement & physics.

Dont thank me for being nice to you.... Thank the doctors that prescribe the medication that keeps me from shaking the stupid out of you!!!!
    Jesus Wahcat, you must have a heart as big as OZ. God knows how long you've been crook, your flat out in bed healing, probably on either sickness benefits or claiming on income insurance, either way your not earning much................... and your giving stuff away free.................. Mate, I hope the Karma comes back to you 100 fold!!!
    I am cleaning out my garage and have a few things that may be of interest to someone

I have a few diving weight belts with a some weights. I also have a dive knife that is looking at the bin. Let me know if some use to you

a few of those kero hurricane lanterns with the wicks that aren't used

I have one of those coleman pump up lanterns that run on kero or petrol or similar. The need and seat part is broken from memory, and I know spares are available so it shouldn't be hard to fix. I just don't have a need for it so I couldn't be bothered fixing it

A gas lantern that goes on the lpg cylinder. Also won't be used by myself and it would love a happy home

Sounds funny, but there is also a treadmill that is busted taking up room. Its a jazzfit brand, model 400. I think the part that has gone is the electronic speed control. All other bits of it work fine. I know a replacement board is available. If someone wants it for spares to fix another treadmill, or to buy the bits and repair this one. Or even for the metal, I don't care at all.

Pick up would be easiest for most of these, but I will consider posting with if the "buyer" covers cost.
    eject, EJECT!!
    I also have an outdoor table. Steel frame with glass top. we have had it for a fair while, so its not exactly pristine but is still perfectly usable. Send us a pm if you have any need for a table at all
    eject, EJECT!!
    Table has gone. Dive knife is, ahh, "sold", as well as the diving weight belts. Everything else is still looking for a home, and if no one takes it then it will end up in the bin. If any of this is any interest or need then let me know
    eject, EJECT!!
    Got a brand new set of army Terra boots, size 6 - 7 to give away to someone with a dainty hoof.
    Alan Specketer

I am currently experiencing life at a rate of several WTF's a minute
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Got a brand new set of army Terra boots, size 6 - 7 to give away to someone with a dainty hoof.
    Hi Mist,
    I think they might fit my liitle brother. They would be very apresiated. If not I will put them back up for some one else.

Cheers

APA Archery
    'we are NOT the same'

Flight Tech Archery
    Spot Hogg sights
    Grim Reaper Broadheads
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast