DNA Bowhunting
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Free to Good Home

This thread will be dedicated to those who wish to let something go at no cost to another member of the forum. People can set their own guidelines as to who they will give the goods to and it is the donors perogative as to how and who they choose to give it to.

It is a great avenue for people to give something away that sits around doing nothing and get it into the hands of someone who really needs it, like a young member with no cash or a new starter who needs to stock up on gear to get hunting with.

All postage details are to be set by the donor of goods and if you miss out on an item then so be it. No complaints will be tolerated as people are giving away items out of the goodness of their heart and if you are lucky enough to be a recipient, then obviously a note of gratitude will go a long way. People might also like to post up a picture of the goods they receive being used in the field.

Thank you all and we are really looking forward to seeing the tremendous support that we have within our bowhunting ranks.
    Not all deer make the record book, but they all make mine

Looks like no-one wants to give anything away.

How about ABF getting on board with a charity like e.g Children's Hospital, members could donate items up for auction and all proceeds go to the designated charity.

Just a thought!

I'd be happy to donate items :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post

How about ABF getting on board with a charity like e.g Children's Hospital, members could donate items up for auction and all proceeds go to the designated charity.

Just a thought!

I'd be happy to donate items :)

BABS- This site has over the past years organised auctions on donated items (including hunts etc),this site (through the members) have donated over $20,000 to various charities, ( Flying doctors, Flood relief etc), keep an eye out for the next charity auction...

Rick
    UNBELIEVABLE
    Gday Everyone,

Would just like to say we at Achilles Archery would be more than happy to donate items for a charity auction/event.

Cheers
    David Elliott
    General Manager
    Achilles Archery
    Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    A couple of us did but it was in another thread titled the same.

http://www.bowhunting-forum.com/showthread.php?3006-Free-to-Good-Home

A
    nother charity auction etc would be good. I would also happily donate some stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    BABS- This site has over the past years organised auctions on donated items (including hunts etc),this site (through the members) have donated over $20,000 to various charities, ( Flying doctors, Flood relief etc), keep an eye out for the next charity auction...

Rick
    Rick that's Fantastic, I will keep an eye out for it. It's always good to see people getting help, besides they can't rely on our government :(
    Last edited by Babs; 16th April 2012 at 08:01 PM.
    Free to good home, see below

Brand new Cartel target quiver, Right hand

Brand new Leather Look Target Quiver, Right Hand

Brand new 6 pack of screw on Magnus 100gr Broadheads

Brand new 3 pack of screw on 100gr Magnus stinger broadheads

First in first served but please make sure you actually can use the items not just want them cos they are free.

These items were left over from my magazine courtesy of John McDonald at AMSO128 Archery
    Last edited by excelpoint; 19th April 2012 at 05:04 PM.
    Nice job Matt
    THE LEGEND

Is on the way.
    Excel I'll take the Magnus heads if there still avalible
    Cheers
    Dickie
    Hi pm sent
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast