Killer Bowstrings
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    For larger game, I use the Slick Trick Standard or now since I have acquired the Magnums, these. They are a deadly little 4-blade which is easy to disassemble and sharpen, but locks together very well. I have started to cull out all my old broadheads (hence my earlier post with free toxics) and Slick Tricks, the SGHs, the rubber blunts and these http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/131504141...84.m1436.l2649 , all in 100gn, are the only ones I am keeping. The Stinger Magnus I haven't had opportunity to use yet but I will be using against pigs in the near future.
    So depending on what you're hunting, these are the options I would be going for. Unfortunately none are free, but if you like I will ask around and see if any of my contacts is doing a similar clean-out.
    Last edited by broadhead; 8th July 2015 at 10:21 AM.
    Consistency is king.

Free to Good Home

To good home, HHA Optimizer lite Speed Dial (x-bow) in retail case. Trijicon SRS clone red dot holographic laser aim-point, bonus stray rail. Your both eyes open x1 magnif aim-point on a dial-up range solution. Sight in, set yardage tape and your falloff compensation is good to go.

All up maybe $500 in the pot (approx.).

Snipe ferals and keep their pack guessing.

First pm takes pkg - recommend have a crossbow restricted weapon permit on deployment. Flag pm sent in this thread.

Merry x-mas
    Last edited by dwmac; 18th December 2015 at 09:41 AM.
    Mate l would love to take the optimizer.
    Lemme check inbox brb ;

Grats Brad! Check inbox I need your shipping info.

I'm sending the lot, the aim-point is a good paperweight if nothing else.
    Last edited by dwmac; 18th December 2015 at 10:49 AM.

Unhappy

I am new to the bow hunting thing, as a matter of fact I don't even have the momey for a bow yet. Can you please let me know if someone is feeling generous.
    Thankyou very much Isaac.
    Last edited by Buckwild; 27th June 2016 at 10:49 PM.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567