Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New bear motive 7 opinions?

BOW FEATURES
    Bow Cams: H13 Synchronised Hybrid
    Limbs: Max Pre-Load Quad Limbs
    IBO Speed: 340 feet per sec.
    Axle to Axle: 32 inches
    Brace Height: 7 inches

With adjustable dual supressors and it looks sick!

But It's $1200 so $230 odd bucks more than. A 2012 anarchy, I am now even more confused.
    I was pretty dead certain on the anarchy but now the 2013 bows are out I just don't know any more.
    The motive 7has dual cams where as the anarchy has single.
    The motive 7is 32" and the anarchy is 35 1/2".
    Decisions decisions, does any one have any first hand experience or opinions on the motive?
    Cheers guys!
    The new Bear bows really look the goods.......i particularly like the fact that they are Hybrids, compared to single cams for the older models. It would be interesting to see if the Motiv7 and Motiv6 hit IBO speeds?

However, $1200 is pretty steep, especially considering the continued strength of the Aussie dollar. Imagine what they will be if the Aussie dollar drops below $1.

The Anarchy is still a good bow.....if you prefer a longer ATA bow, then there is nothing wrong with getting the Anarchy. I am sure you will be able to negotiate even better pricing now that the 2013 bows are out.
    Magnum Slings - custom wrist slings, finger slings, release aid slings, bow carrying slings, bow hangers, survival bracelets
    Price List-->http://www.bowhunting-forum.com/showthread.php?205-Magnum-Slings-Price-List&p=1531#post1531
    Whilst I liked much about the bow, the Anarchy still has the record for the bow I owned for shortest time AND the fewest number of actual shots. I owned even the PSE Omen for longer which is saying something.

This does not mean you wont like it or you won't buy it. Plenty of guys do. I just did not like the harsh single cam on the Anarchy. Make sure you actually shoot one, in the manner that you will hunt with it, before paying.
    have seen on Archery Talk where they are saying those that have bought them they are reaching advertised IBO, but they want the same price as a top line carbon hoyt dont figure
    taters archery solutions
    LTL ACORN OUTDOORS visit www.ltlacorn.com
    behind the third gumtree on the left after the big termite mound
    The bear "method " is same weight , only an inch longer ATA at 33 , has only a slightly shorter brace at 6.75 than the motive 7 , has what looks to be the same cams and same rated speed as the motive 7 , but in the states the methods rrp is $649.00 .
    the motive rrp is $899.00 in the states , maybe look at getting one shipped over and save 2-3 hundred
    Athens Accomplice 34 , 70#
    Assenheimer T/D recurve , 65#@28
    Internature hunter T/D recurve 60#@28
    Bear Tigercat 58#@28
    York Cadet 20#@28
    I really cant see them selling for $1200. For that money I would be buying a top of the line Hoyt.
    My level of maturity depends on who I'm with.

I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement & physics.

Dont thank me for being nice to you.... Thank the doctors that prescribe the medication that keeps me from shaking the stupid out of you!!!!
    Why so expensive suddenly? Locally (Aus) the Anarchy and Carnage ex GST prices are pretty close to the US RRP. This new pricing is miles higher (considering Motive is Anarchy price and Empire is Carnage price still in the US). Ouch!
    Bear Carnage 70lb
    Bear Attack 60lb
    PSE Stinger 3G 50lb
    Quote Originally Posted by teed View Post
    Whilst I liked much about the bow, the Anarchy still has the record for the bow I owned for shortest time AND the fewest number of actual shots. I owned even the PSE Omen for longer which is saying something.

This does not mean you wont like it or you won't buy it. Plenty of guys do. I just did not like the harsh single cam on the Anarchy. Make sure you actually shoot one, in the manner that you will hunt with it, before paying.
    Teed, I have found that dual cam bows are nice to draw but horrible with the after shot vibration and they really want to jump on you once you hit the valley. (refering to Bowtech Insanity CPX) I guess there are both good and bad things about single and dual cam bows. You just have to take your pick after shooting them.
    Bear Carnage @ 68#
    FullPoint Taipan arrows - 180grn Eclipse Boardheads - Howie's Varmint Busters
    392/400 in Club 3D

"If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it." -Fred Bear
    Yeah Australian retailers complain that everyone is buying offshore and they are missing out and in the same breath whack an extra $300 bucks on the price?
    Maybe they have to do the latter because of the former?
    I don't know gues I will just have to shoot them all and see.
    Anyone know when the 2013 Bears are gunna be available to paw at???
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast