Ozcut Broadheads

Recommend me a club.

Hi all, I have been looking to join a club, however there does not appear to be any clubs that I can find in my area. I have searched through the archery Australia website, 3daaa site, and the aba site. The closest club I can find to shepparton is the aba one in bendigo.
    I did come across the gv archers but have not been able to find a contact for them, or any info past about 2006

If any of you know any clubs in the shepparton area I would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.
    If it's any help, I am wishing to get into the 3daaa type shooting and bow hunting.

Cheers, Maso
    From memory, there is a club in Albury. There is also Wagga Wagga, but it's a hike from Shep also.

I see you list your location as Zeerust. Wear the fox hat?
    Zeerust is a small farming community about 15km north of shepparton.

I am considering just joining the diamond valley club and travel to Melbourne when I can. They have the range and cater to a large segment of the archery community. However, considering the distance, would most likely only be a monthly affair.

Re: Recommend me a club.

Quote Originally Posted by MasoGU View Post
    Zeerust is a small farming community about 15km north of shepparton.

I am considering just joining the diamond valley club and travel to Melbourne when I can. They have the range and cater to a large segment of the archery community. However, considering the distance, would most likely only be a monthly affair.
    I had just never heard of it. I've ridden a motorcycle over just about every road and through every town in Vic and the name didn't ring any bells. Out of interest, if it's not to trivial, what other towns are near it?

As for clubs, if you're prepared to travel to Melbourne, I would have a good look at lilydale bowmen. It would be 20 minutes more, but it's a great club. Lots of hunters. Lots of knowledge and a pretty cool outdoor course. They have a monthly club shoot on the first Sunday of the month. PM me or hawks667 if you want ctc info.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk 2
    Bendigo , is a great club , they have members that travvel down from NSW monthly to shoot with them .

Great family enviroment

Give them a try , don't drive past to Melbourne with out giving the club a try first
    @strika: i may be exaggerating if i call zeerust a town, it is more of an area, you can get a rough triangulation between bunbartha, tallygaroopna, and shepparton, we are roughly in the middle.

@Bruce K: yeah i might go and have a look at bendigo, it is a lot closer (about an hour compared to 2 1/2 hours). Not sure how the range is over there.

On a side note, has anyone shot the Bear Method yet, looking to replace my redzone foulcon and that bow looks absolute horn.

cheers Maso
    The GV Archers have gone into recess, they were more aligned with target archery, and used to shoot in the middle of the Shepparton Cycle club track near Wanganui Park, I think there is a club at Finley NSW, but the next closet would be Bendigo, then there is a club at Albury, this club has a great invitation shoot every year..

Shepparton is in need of a good field/hunting archery club......

Rick
    UNBELIEVABLE

Recommend me a club.

Hmm interesting sounds like there is a need for an archery club more surrounding echuca area then i thought......... hmmmm hunting education targets or 3d??

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk